Monday, December 12, 2011

What's New? and a Flash Sale


I cannot believe I havent blogged since September! That must be a new record in slackiness!! Things have been hectic on the homefront. Princess B is growing like crazy and J played fall ball. I miss having him in soccer but he is a much better baseball player than he was at soccer and he seems to enjoy it more. Just before Thanksgiving we took a trip to Helen, GA to spend some time playing in the autumn leaves. You just dont get those amazing colors in Florida. Now we are getting ready for our second Christmas with the princess- though the first one she was only 3 days old- and her first birthday! Its amazing how much more stuff we have to cram into December now that she is in our lives!

I have been busy designing too. I just released Holy Night into the shop at Divine Digital and it should be available at My Memories very soon.






If you like what you see, you might want to hit up the blog at scrappingartistry.com. Shanna has an awesome freebie there using Holy Night!

Every day from now until Christmas, I will be having a $.99 sale on one item in my My Memories store! Today's sale is Flannel PJs:
It will be $.99 until tomorrow and then you will have a new item on sale!! Happy Shopping!

No comments: