Sunday, September 4, 2011

2 Freebies!!

As you can tell by my very active and busy blog (insert sarcastic snort here) I have had a little trouble with design mojo lately! So, to get myself out of my slump I decided to enter the design competition at The Studio. A challenge is always a good way to push through a creative block. This weeks challenge was to create 5 papers and 12 elements using a pastel palette. I love soft colors so much more than bright ones so I found this one fun to complete. And now you get to go grab the freebie!!

Head on over to The Studio to download this one:


This little add on is available on my facebook page:

I hope you enjoy both parts and would love to see any layouts you create with them :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Lisa said...

Beautiful!!