Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer Rain Anyone?

Normally at this time of year in Florida we get an afternoon shower at about 3 or 4. The rain cools things off inside and makes them feel like an oven outside. The roads steam and the grass turns instantly brighter. I actually look forward to those summer showers! This summer has been different. Its been HOT and while we have had rain, we havent had our daily showers.

With the summer weather in mind, my team for designer survivor (Team Yellow!) has created an awesome free mini kit for you! You can download it at Brownie Scraps along with several other adorable kits! Each team member had very specific instructions on what to create and we were allowed NO commercial use! I hope you enjoy :)

3 comments:

Teresa said...

How beautiful!! I love the rain!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

deb said...

This is so my type of kit. I LOVE the rain and have missed the afternoon rains every day. What I'd really like to miss is the HEAT! LOL

Thank you for your work on this wonderful kit.