Friday, July 8, 2011

What a week!


I don't know about you, but sometimes I feel like a short week just isn't worth it. Don't get me wrong- I love having three day weekends- but I am so behind at work that I am going in tomorrow just to get caught up! But, you don't come here to listen to me whine LOL

My cousin found the coolest photo online, and I just have to share! I love old family photos. Its interesting to see who we come from, I think. This photo is of my Great-Grandfather Clete and the Norwood Fire Dept. I never knew him and I didnt get to spend a lot of time with my Great-Grandmother either so its especially interesting to me.

Grandpa Cletus is under the third door from the left, between the 1st and 2nd window, 2nd row. See the guy wearing his hat with attitude...
Now I know where I get it from ;)

No comments: