Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fairy Finds and More!

I cannot believe its been 2 weeks since I blogged! I've been a bad bad blogger! But I have lots to share with you so I am just going to dive right in!


Princess B is already 3 months old! Can you believe it? And she had her first photo shoot at my mom's house last week. I love the photos and will happily recommend Happily Ever After Photography for those of you in Central Florida that may need a photographer. Here are a few of the photos:



She is so precious!! And her big brother loves her so much!


On the scrapbooking side of things, today is once again Fairy Finds day at Enchanted Studio Scraps and I have lots for you from my personal shop and from the Scrapping Artistry Shop!




And lastly, its a new month so I have a new free mini kit for you in the forums at ESS! Remember if you play along with the challenge you earn points to get free stuff from the shop at ESS! All you have to do is make a layout with the mini kit- easy peasy!

No comments: