Monday, June 22, 2009

$2 Tuesday!

What a crazy last week this has been! I was hoping to have a new kit for you, but I spent the bulk of the weekend with my family. We relaxed and had tons of fun canoeing and snorkeling down one of the most beautiful spring fed rivers you have ever seen! And it was very needed! DH and I both work for an air conditioning business and with record high temps the last week its been insanely stressful! The thermometer hit triple digits today, which is unusual for us even in July and August. So here is to staying cool in these hot summer months!

On to this weeks $2 Tuesday items! This week you can get each part of Sk8r Punx for $2- which makes the full kit only $4 or you can snag just the papers or just the elements.




I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: