Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Releases and a Freebie!

I love Valentines day....well really I just love chocolate! So here are a couple of new releases just in time for the big day....
(all images are linked!)
Simply Smitten is full of pink and brown grunginess.


Here is the coordinating alpha....

And for CU shoppers I have opened my CU shop at Just Digi Layouts! All of my glitters have been revamped to make them useful for all programs. Each file now contains 1200x1200px tiles for PSP and other software users and there is also an xml file for PSE users. Of course they are all still No Credit Required!

New Releases:

Chocolate Valentine Glitters

All That Glitter is a collection of most of my glitters so far. This is for you if you LOVE glitter and want lots of it in one big set!

Its amazing to me how much there is to learn about scrapbooking and designing and how generous some members of our community are about sharing their knowledge! Amanda Dykan's Bud Club has taught me so much already and now she is having a designer challenge to push us even farther in our design skills! You can check out the designs here! My freebie Doodle Garden is in my shop at Designs in Digital. Snag it now because its only free until Feb 16th!

No comments: