Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cha-Cha-Changes!!

Notice anything different about my blog....does anyone actually read my blog to notice the changes might be the better question, LOL!! I decided I needed to personalize it a little more to reflect my new design business and personality.The new header actually uses two kits...All Girl is up at Designs in Digital. Its at Angel Dreams Boutique also, but its hidden in a Grab bag(oooops...did i just type that....I guess now would be a good time to mention that the grab bag is super cheap too!). The other kit I used for my header is part of an awesome suprise that Designs in Digital has in store for October...cant say much about it but October is going to be awesome!


While I have you, I do have a freebie in the store at Angel Dreams Boutique. Their birthday celebration is going strong and there are freebies all over the store! You can snatch this mini here...but get it quick because the party is over at the end of September!!!

No comments: