Monday, July 14, 2008

Next Designs In Digital Design Star

The requirements for week 2 have come out and I am so excited. We get to choose any color palette we wish and have to create the following:
5- papers
1- frame
1- button
1- ribbon
1- swirl or doodle
1- word art

I am most excited about being able to choose the colors! I am a bit worried about the word art and am thinking I may need to locate a few more commercial use fonts! But I love to shop!

I found the palette for this kit at Colour Lovers. This is one of my favorite sites for picking colors! The palette I chose is called I've Got a Secret by Strawberry House. She's got an awesome eye for color!
I cant show you any previews yet, but I will as soon as I decide on what my paper designs will be! And of course, I will have another mini kit for you here too!

No comments: