Wednesday, July 16, 2008

NDIDDS Week 2 is done!



My kit, Vintage Dreams, for the Designs in Digital contest is finished! This was so much fun to make! I didn't want to stop! Of course it wont be available for download until Sunday, but I thought I'd post a preview and a sample of a few of the papers that didn't make the kit. Please leave some love for my new kit in the gallery as comments count towards the voting too!



I also have a little opportunity to win a $5 gift certificate from Designs in Digital for downloading and creating a layout using my kit Addie. You can view it here. So just to be clear...you can win a free gift certificate for downloading and using a free kit...how easy is that! and since I'm still a newbie your odds are pretty good!


Now on to the sampler...
a couple of papers, a chipped metal frame, ribbon wrap and a button for your scrapping pleasure!
Enjoy!

No comments: