Thursday, July 31, 2008

August Desktop available


DigiMom has posted the desktops I created on her using her Urban Meadow kit! You can pick them up on her blog. If you like it, take a peak at the Urban Meadow Collection its a beautiful collection of pinks, blues and greens. I have loved working with this kit!
In other news, the Next Designs in Digital Design Star competition is still going strong! If you havent yet, be sure to download my entry Garage Days- its free and will help me out! You can also help by posting any layouts you create using my kits in the gallery or by leaving love for any of my kits! I promised a Garage Days freebie for you and I plan on posting it either today or early tomorrow.
While you are visiting DID be sure to also check out ScrapFactor! Its a fabulous collection of minikits that will accompany an 8 week series of challenges for prizes and CT positions! The kit is available now for download and is discounted at $3.50 through Friday!
















No comments: