Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day.



I love Christmas in our family. Well, my family. Matt's family doesnt place the same emphasis on holiday togetherness that mine does. But I've learned to be okay with that.





Christmas eve we all go to my mom's house for dinner and to exchange gifts. Its a pretty casual affair. One year we had wings and beer for dinner! This year my darling niece Olivia picked our meal and she chose a traditional ham. We all always bring a dish and my sister tried her hand at Ratatouille. It was pretty good!





Today, after opening gifts, was all about relaxation! We played with Jake and his new toys and settled in for a nice long nap after lunch. I chose to spend some of my time scrapping and discovered two new scrapping blogs that I had never seen before! Finishing a page, and feeling like its pretty is so satisfying!


View page credits here

No comments: