Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dec 15th- Do you have Letters For Santa?


Remember writing letters to Santa when you were a kid? My sisters and I used to flip through the Sears Wish Book and make our lists and dream of what Santa might bring us. The wish book seemed like it must have every toy in the world- like maybe Santa himself was behind it.

Now, I get to see the magic of Christmas through the eyes of my kids. For B Santa is just a scary stranger in a red suit- she was NOT thrilled to sit in his lap this year! J still believes in the magic of Christmas. Last year, he was so worried about what would happen if we had B on Christmas that Santa wrote him a letter explaining that he makes special trips for things like new baby sisters. That made him so happy- and we ended up getting home just in time for Christmas with the best present ever!

Today's special sale is my alpha set Letters for Santa. Maybe you can use it for your own letter to Santa!

No comments: