Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wild Wednesday!

Today I get to go with J's class to chaperone their field trip to Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa. I wonder who will be wilder- the kids or the animals?! Just kidding...sort of! Actually, most of the kids in J's class are pretty cool. And I really like his teacher so it should be a fun day. Parents arent allowed to ride the bus down with the kids but we can sign our kids out and stay after the other kids leave so we will be able to have some J & mommy time too. I know he misses being an only child sometimes even though he really loves his baby sister.


But don't worry! I wouldnt skip town without making sure Fairy Finds were taken care of! Here are the goodies I have for just $1 today!Scrapping Artistry has a little something for you too!


While you are at ESS don't forget to pick up this month's mini kit, Spring Splash, for the mini kit challenge and play along with us!







1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 09, 2011. Thanks again.