Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back in Business!

The shop and forums at Enchanted Studio Scraps are back up and running! Sadly, the shop, gallery and the forums were lost in the server move so you will have to reregister to play along. But I promise it will be worth it! In fact, ESS is giving double points on challenges this month so be sure to check those out before the month is up! My shop there is about half way reloaded and I have added some kits and commercial use sets that were not previously available there.


But I do have some good news for you too! As of now, all of the designers at ESS are exclusive! And my partner in crime...I mean scrap... Sugar Moon Designs and I have now opened a collab shop: Scrapping Artistry! Our first kit together, Mad Hatter Tea Party, is available there for you to snag!


We also have a newsletter! And when you sign up for it you get a free mini kit!


Last but not least, I have this months Pixie Pouch freebie! Love Bug was inspired by my new little princess! I hope you like it and use it to scrap the princesses in your life!


No comments: