Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Update and Fairy Finds

Thanks to the beauty of delayed publishing, I will be in the hospital when you read this! As I type it is Tuesday morning and I am having contractions (yay!) but they arent really painful or consistent yet (boo!). But no matter what happens today, I am scheduled to be induced at 5 am on Wednesday morning. But before I set out to walk laps around the neighborhood, I wanted to get organized for the week!



Wednesday is Fairy Finds day and I couldn't leave you without a few $1 goodies! In honor of Christmas, each of my holiday goodies will be just $1. Normally, the sale is just for one day but I plan to leave them each at $1 through the weekend!



Friday is new release day at ESS and since I may or may not be home yet, I wanted to share this weeks release with you. Blooms is a pack of tiny CU flowers that I scanned and extracted. They have been at DID for a while but I decided to put them in the shop at ESS too!




Hopefully the next time I post it will be with lots of pics of my new little bundle :) Until then have a safe and wonderful Christmas!!




No comments: