Friday, October 15, 2010

Real Life Excitement and a New Release!

Last Sunday I had the pleasure of seeing one of my oldest friends get married. We were very close in high school and lost touch after graduation. Through the magic of social networking we were able to reconnect a few years ago. Its funny how some bonds are not affected by time or distance! She is wonderful and I am soooo happy to see her so happy!

Here is a pic of us together


And I have to share this one of my wonderful Hubby and DS. I just love his wink!

Speaking of my hubby, we celebrated 10 years of marriage this Thursday! Hard to believe he has put up with me for so long!

On to the new release! I have a new set of CU overlays at ESS. The All Grungy Overlays will be 30% off all weekend! I had so much fun making these! Any time I get to get out paint and get messy, its fun! These are transparent and can be used to add a distressed look to your papers or they can be recolored and used to add a messy painted look.



No comments: