Saturday, January 30, 2010

Layout of the Week

Well, this is my first blog entry as CT Manager for Missys Bits, and lets just say I am a little excited.  I have decided to try to do a LOTW entry from Missys amazing Creative Team.  Of course, the first few will be a little biased, as I will try to introduce every team member before doing my random selections.

This weeks layout of the week is:

 

This gorgeous Layout was created by none other than our KARABEAR (as she is known on most of the forums that have been blessed with her presence!!).  Kara is a 26 yr old sahm mom to a 5 year old boy (Draven!).  She has been "married" to her one true love Bill for 8 1/2 years. She enjoys scrapping, singing, photography, and spending time with her family.  Kara has Cystic Fibrosis and to me is a true sign of a person who over comes the odds and no matter what she faces keeps on going. She takes quite a lickin' but just keeps on tickin'!!! She is a true inspiration!

As a fun way to get to know Kara I sent her a few questions... Here are her answers..

Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?  
Good question, if you ever find out why,let me know :-)

Why do people never say "it's only a game" when they're winning?  
Because they are winning..lol

How come cats butts go up when you pet them?
Reflex?

What do people in China call their good plates?  
LOL, hm China China?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

I do this ALL the time, I think it's because there is that slight chance someone was nice and went to the store for me and stocked my fridge for me :P 


I think Kara is an excellent member of our Creative Team.  She is adventurous, supportive, and most of all  fun!!  If you get a chance pop in and check out her favorite kits, I am sure they will become favorites of yours too!

 

  

  

All images are linked to store.. So check them out, they are worth the visit.  I cannot wait to see what Creative Team member will create our LOTW next week.  If you have a layout or creative team member you want to see showcased, post a comment here and we will be sure to follow up with all your favorites!

No comments: