Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Black Friday!

I love black Friday- I stay home and go no where near any mall! LOL
Today's big plan is to spend the day with my DS and 2 of my nephews. We are going to the park and making hot chocolate. Later today I plan to finish up my Christmas kit and have date night with hubby. I also plan to hit some of the big on-line sales!

My shops are having sales in honor of the biggest shopping weekend of the year. Designs In Digital will have the entire shop 35% off all weekend in honor of Black Friday/Cyber Monday. (if you check out my Facebook Fan page you might find a $1 coupon there too!)

And of course my shop at SOTB is still on sale too! Take 30% off or you can buy the whole store for $15.

If you do decide to brave the crowds today, be safe and happy shopping!

No comments: