Thursday, November 5, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Things have been so crazy on the homefront, I haven't blogged in forever. I have just started working on the annual toy drive I chair for our local builders association. Its exciting to know that these kids will have Christmas because of our hard work. Its also scary- I always worry about not having enough donations to take care of all of our kids. God has been good to us so far- every year we have had extra toys to pass along to other groups- but I still worry. On top of that I have started coaching DS's soccer team. Ever tried to coach a bunch of 5 year olds? Herding cats would be easier! But they are a great group of kids and we are having tons of fun! We have our first game on the 14th so wish us luck!

With all of the real life stuff going on I havent been able to design much. But I do have some new glitters and overlays in both shops.
Designs In Digital Scrap Outside the Box


Thats all for now- but look for a few more posts in the next couple of days. We will be having big sales for iDSD and there are some exciting events coming up at Designs In Digital that you will NOT want to miss!




No comments: