Sunday, July 5, 2009

Facebook and a layout!

After spending the bulk of the day traveling and unpacking, I just wanted to sit and relax a bit this afternoon. The fireworks were awesome though- totally worth the trip! We had a display from Madiera that was practically over our heads and we could see them all across the horizon from all of the other beaches in the St Pete area. It was very cool! Plus we had our own stuff for the kids to see while we were waiting. My brother and sister in law are so much fun that it was after 1 am before we knew it!

While I was lounging today, I came up with an idea. When my facebook fan page reaches 100 fans (what I need to get my own url) then I am going to randomly rak people with coupons to my shops. Plus, then you will be the first to know about sales and new releases and all that exciting stuff!

So...will you be my fan? LOL If so you can find me here. Or you can click on the link on the left toolbar of my blog.

I also managed to get a LO done this afternoon!


Credits:
Kit is the DID June Collab California Dreaming
Overlay by Sweetmade
Word art by Random Thoughts by Linda
Glitter splatters use glitter styles available in collab and splatters by Scrappin Diva

No comments: