Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hope For A Cure Blog Hop!

Well, tomorrow marks my first time ever participating in a blog hop. I dont know why I have never done one before - But I am super excited about this one! Trish, one of the members of the Digi Design Academy, has been dealing with breast cancer. Cancer is one of those things that really hits home for many, and for me breast cancer is really close to the heart. My grandmother battled it for many years, and my mother just recently won her own fight with this horrible disease.

Several members of the DDA have joined up and done a stunning collab to raise funds for this illness. Instead of putting a charity kit in a store, where you have to just hope that the money will be handled properly, you can donate directly to the charity by following the link provided! So, I hope you will tune in tomorrow to pick up this fabulous kit and hopefully make a small donation to support this cause!

2 comments:

makeyesup said...

Lovely kit and a very special reason to make and share it. Thanks, love the clip with the flower.

boop1935-kentucky said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful kit.