Monday, April 27, 2009

New release, $2 Tuesday, and a freebie!

I cant believe its been a week since I last posted here. We had a busy weekend- my husband's niece graduated from college so we made the very long treck to Jacksonville to celebrate with her. It was a wonderful weekend- but there is something so sweet about coming home to your own bed after traveling!
Well, tomorrow is Tuesday and that means another $2 Tuesday has arrived.
Designs in Digital:

Winter Wonderland Glitter (CU- all programs)

And I also have a new release. This alpha coordinates with my kit in the May Grab bag collab at DID (available May 1). I cant show you a peak at the kit yet, but its all about Kids on The Go. The kit may be geared at kits- but this alpha will work for just about anything!

Pop Top Alpha
And, I did promise you a freebie! The May desktop is done and Laura has done a fantastic job again! I hope you enjoy it! The kit used is the adorable Sweet Baby Collab with AliSarah Designs.



Isnt it adorable? You can download it from the shop at DID here.

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Apr. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).