Monday, March 16, 2009

For the Boys

You know you are really a mom when you find out on Monday afternoon that you need cupcakes for Tuesday morning! Apparently my sweet son thought I should be responsible for the cupcakes for his St. Pattys day party at preschool! At least his class is small! And in my gracefulness I managed to drop a whole pan of cupcakes as I was putting them in the oven! Anyone know how to get batter out of the spot between the door of the oven and the oven? LOL!!


As far as scrap stuff goes...I have a new kit in the shop this week at DID! Boy kits are so hard to find, and an all purpose one seems even harder! So that is what I set out to make with this kit!




Here is a page I made with it. The papers and alpha from For the Boys. The stitching and mask by Southern Creek Designs- Courtesy of the Speed Scrap at Plain Digital Wrapper.

No comments: