Sunday, September 7, 2008

An Adventureous Collab and a LO

Someone once told me that designers rarely have time to scrap...after a couple of months of trying to do it all, I can see why! Luckily, digiMom has been more than understanding! But I did find a few minutes to get a 2 pager done Friday night.


We just got home from 5 days at Walt Disney World and I want to make a photobook of the trip. It'll probably take me a year, LOL, but eventually I'll get it done! These photos are from the few minutes we spent on Huck's Island in the Magic Kingdom. You can view the credits at my DID gallery.



I also have an awesome collab to share! Most of the NDIDDS contestants got together and created a collab as a thank you to DID for the experience. We wanted to do something fun so we created Back Yard Adventures! A fun, adorable collection of backyard goodies! This kit was so fun to make, and my frog and tortoise really pushed my (nonexistent) drawing skills!

Last but not least...keep checking the happy place at DST for prizes and RAKS. I have given away 5 kits so far and plan to do a few more RAKS this week.

No comments: