Saturday, July 5, 2008

Simply Divine


Divine Digital has featured one of my layouts as their layout of the day! I am so surprised because I don't like the photo at all! But, I am appreciative of the honor!

The kit is Ana Capri by digiMom designs. The word art is by Lisa Brower.

In other news, we are celebrating my son's 4Th birthday tomorrow. I cannot believe he is already 4. We are making our own cake this year. Matt is making a dirt bike track cake. If it works out it should look pretty cool. If not, we'll be making a last minute stop for a monster truck cake at Walmart! I found the cutest little dirt bikes to put on top of the cake and I used some of my digi scrap supplies to make a finish line.

Our school supply drive is going amazingly well. It has been so exciting to see it all come together! We have had almost $3000 in donations so we should be able to provide more than enough supplies for all the kids as well as hopefully some gift cards for groceries or clothes. We have also gotten tons of donations of supplies, which means our dollars will get to help even more kids. We were hoping to help about 100 kids and if donations keep up at their current level, we should be able to do that and then some!

No comments: