Tuesday, July 22, 2008

QP Freebie

The process of the Next Designs in Digital Design Star competition has been a real experience for me. I am learning so much about what makes a kit work and not work! My first kit...wow that was tough! Each one gets a little easier. I am trying to figure out how to put together a kit that I would want to work with and that way I will hopefully be able to find a niche where I fit. In all, its been an awesome experience so far. While there can be only one winner, I think all of the contenders would agree with how I feel.

If you haven't already, please download my kits for the competition Addie and Vintage Dreams. They are free and each new download counts as a vote for me!

As a thank you I have created 2 new quick page freebies for you to enjoy. They are simple and elegant on their own or you can dress them up a bit. You can download them here. I will have another blog sampler for you soon!


School is never out for me and I have decided to sign up for Amanda Rockwell's new design class at ScrapArtist. She is such a talented designer and I cannot wait to learn from her!

1 comment:

~Sarah~ said...

I'm thinking of signing up for that class too!! It sounds like it would be a lot of fun!! :D Great Quickpages, thanks!! :D
Huggles!!
~Sarah~