Friday, February 3, 2012

Chocolate Valentine

I love February.  Well mostly I just love chocolate!  And Valentines Day means that there is no shortage of chocolate.  And I love pink...and glitter...and hearts.  February just sort of speaks to my inner girly-girl!  So, I made a kit to make my inner girl happy!  Chocolate Valentine is a mix of pink and brown with hints of chocolate and glitter!  It is available at Divine Digital and My Memories and is 30% off all weekend (bundle is 44% off!).

The Chocolate Valentine Bundle and the glitter styles are exclusive to Divine Digital.

 Chocolate Valentine Kit is available at My Memories and Divine Digital.
 Chocolate Valentine Stackers are also available at Divine Digital and My Memories
Want to see some layouts?  I had help from some super sweet ladies Kara, Dawn, Katrina and Rachel!  Thanks to each of these lovely ladies!








Most of these layouts were created using the My Memories Suite Version 3.  If you don't have digital scrapbooking software, or want a new program that is super easy to work with, I highly recommend the My Memories Suite!  Save $10 on your software purchase and receive an additional $10 coupon towards scrapbooking kits when you use coupon code: STMMMS92444.

No comments: